Howe Christmas Concert Details
Hello Music Students and Parents,
You are cordially invited to attend our upcoming Christmas Concert on Dec. 21st. Please invite your family and friends, as we want a full audience for our awesome music students! They are working very hard to put a wonderful evening of music together, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun.
Here's your need-to-know list:
• The concert is this upcoming Thursday, Dec. 21st at 1pm & 7pm. Admission is free. Performing students are asked to be at the school for the evening concert by 6:15pm, with their performance dress, instruments and sheet music.
• Required dress for performing students is a white dress shirt, black dress pants, black socks and black shoes. Please let me know if this will be an issue so I can help.
• Concert attendance and participation is mandatory for music students. If you are not able to attend for any reason, please talk to me before the concert. Concert attendance and participation makes up a large part of each music student’s grade, and failure to show without my pre-knowledge and approval will put continued membership in the ensemble at risk.
• The evening concert should be complete no later than 8:30pm.
• Thanks to our wonderful Shanny Paul, we will be having Hot chocolate and cookies for sale in the foyer ($2) from 6:00-6:45pm for all those who come early!
You should be hearing lots of final practice from your kids! Feel free to use the electronic poster that is attached to send invites to those you would like to attend with you.
I am looking forward to seeing each one of you at the show!
Howe Middle Music